Sunday, December 6, 2009

Getting Caught Up

It's been so hectic around here that I haven't posted so here are pictures from Lila's baptism, Thanksgiving, and a few early Christmas pictures. Enjoy!
The first ornament that was hung on the tree this year.


Another one of Mama's silly poses!




Pilgrim and turkey, Grace made both costumes this year in Kindergarten.



Tony presenting Lila to our congregation. Our wonderful congregation is just crazy about our new Little Miss.



Family portrait on baptism day.


We check into the hospital tomorrow for colostomy surgery. I hope we're home by Thursday, Friday at the latest. I have a schedule for Grace and Gerry next week that includes coming to visit us at Children's. Luckily, it's only a 20 minute drive. I will post Tuesday when surgery is over.








2 comments:

Rose said...

Chrissy,

You are in our prayers for a smooth surgery and quick recovery for littl miss Lila! Wishing you strength over the next few days and looking forward to hearing how you are all doing!
Love,

Rose and Ella

Mary Schneider said...

I'm so beyond on your blog..and your life, really! So sorry! I read your comments on my blog and get riddled with guilt!

It sounds like you guys have had your hands full with all this medical stuff. I hope Lila's surgery goes well. I'm sure it will. I'll be thinking about her! I'll be sure to check back in and see how she's doing! Hang in there Chrissy...this can't be easy for you!

Big hugs,
Mary