Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wyatt

Introducing my newest great-nephew, Wyatt Downie Jay, 8 pounds 3 ounces, 21 inches long, born February 24 about 11:00 pm.
My niece and my sister with Baby Wyatt

Me, checking out baby toes (I LOVE baby toes).

Baby Wyatt and me


Jessica and Baby Wyatt (I didn't get any pictures of Billy because he was watching Lila for me in the waiting room, they wouldn't let her into the room.)


Precious Baby Boy! We love you!

Wyatt is my 8th great nephew/niece but the first time that any of my sisters has become a grandma. We're all a little over-excited! He even shares his birthday with Nich & Erin's Bridget who is getting a new baby brother/sister in about a month then the count will be up to 9. Wyatt will be spending his days at our house, we're babysitting him once Jessica goes back to work. We're busy getting things infant-ready here. Lila will be moving to a big-girl bed in the next few weeks so Wyatt can use the crib. I'm excited for her but a little scared that MY baby is growing up so fast. Will Wyatt be moving to a big-boy bed before we know it?

2 comments:

MamaThunder said...

Way too goooooo! Sorry about my user name, it's an old one I came up with for google. (it's me, alina, becky's bestie in texas) I love baby toes too. I'm in love with that blanket! It's too adorable.

Mary Schneider said...

Congratulations!! What a little cutie pie! I hope the transition to a big girl bed goes well....it does feel like she's growing fast, but I guess we can't do much about that as parents, huh?!

Lots of love!