Friday, April 27, 2007

100 Good Wishes


I have emailed or talked to most of our friends and family about the 100 Good Wishes quilt. So far I have 60 squares so getting close to the 100 I need. I have an idea of a quilt pattern to use but I do need to go look at quilt books to finalize what I'm going to do. Luckily there's a quilt shop in town! We also have a dear friend who is an avid quilter and is excited to help. I feel like Grandma Rieka is looking over my shoulder to help with this big project too. Grandma created the most beautiful quilts but she never taught me how. She said I was too much like her and would make myself crazy trying to get it done. I have trouble stopping something once I get really into it so I had to agree with her. I have a feeling I will be staying up til 2 in the morning many nights while quilting (case in point, here it is 11:30, I have a billion other things to do and I'm blogging). hmmm


1 comment:

4Dailys said...

Yikes! Post #2 and Aunt Becky is bawling! We HAVE to get busy on our quilt square. It's on my "to do" list. Love you guys!