Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No Cook Candy aka POOP!

Several friends have posted on FB this morning that they need ideas to keep the kids entertained during the blizzard.  I found this recipe on a blog a couple years ago.  While they were making it her little girl decided it looked like poop.  Thank you Kathleen! 


No Cook Candy


1/2 cup peanut butter

4 cups of powdered sugar

1 cup of cocoa

4 tbs milk

1 pinch salt

Mix everything together....MIX A LOT....you may need to add another tbs or so of milk. Take a small amount of the candy and roll in your palms to make balls.....then eat your fresh homemade POOP.

PS This was fun.  We made it earlier today, were silly & gross with it, laughed a lot!  This afternoon I was sick of it.  It doesn't taste very good, was really dry and really hard to make into balls.  I added another 1/2 cup of pb and a lot more milk.  It made a wonderful chocolate peanut butter frosting.  I made yellow cupcakes and will be spreading it on them soon!  I might chop some peanuts for topping too.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

AJ said...

after you saying it does not taste good I think I will stick to the rice crispy treats and peanut butter balls :-)