Saturday, February 19, 2011

Still wish I could find her

When we adopted Lila we were told about her 2 little friends, Bi Sha Sha and Bi Xiao Cai.  We found Sha Sha when her mother-to-be joined a Yahoo group for families adopting from Chongqing.  We have watched and waited through their adoption process to bring this special little lady home.  They are a wonderful family and we hope to get the 2 girls together soon. 

I still wish I could find information about the 3rd girl.  Bi Xiao Cai.  She was adopted before we adopted Lila.  They were all the same age and had been together at the orphange the whole time. 

Check out Sha Sha's (now Jenna) blog at http://www.beyondthehorizon-miller.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Angie said...

Really? There's another little friend out there for our girls??

Chrissy said...

Angie, I've posted before on the CQ group but nothing definite only 1 lady told me that several of the girls from Bishan have gone to Australia.